FW: FW:

NICE!!

I liked it very much. My only critic: at some points it is not clear where the hero is.

Very good graphics and storyline.^^

Vampiric Wit Vampiric Wit

W00t

I didn't see that coming :D. I liked it very much. Nothing to add really.

Zelda's Musical Story Zelda's Musical Story

pretty good

For the first flash movie, I think it's very good. Howerver, on some of the pictures you can see an white border, cause it's not good cutted out. That could be done better. Howerver, I liked this very much :)

StarBaron - Campaigns StarBaron - Campaigns

Great

I Liked this game. I played it really often, and I came really far.

A few bugs: Sometimes when you have véry much ships flying to a planet, some of them have too much distance, and fly further, and out the screen. Also, Fighters keep flying towards an other star, even if there are no fighters left in the fighterstar.

I'ts an really hard game, but I've beaten it, however, after finishing the last campaign level, there were 11 ships from me flying somewhere out of the screen(see the bug) and I didn't get an 'victorious'screen.

KH: Coliseum of Oblivion4 KH: Coliseum of Oblivion4

I Like this

I like this. For the stage as it is now, it's great. I know it's not finished, so i'm not going to say something about that. Keep up the good work ;)

Desert Fire Desert Fire

Nice game

I find this really nice. One point is bad: Speed. The game is running slow on much points, wich makes it very hard to drive/shoot etc. But the rest is cool!