StarBaron - Campaigns StarBaron - Campaigns

Great

I Liked this game. I played it really often, and I came really far.

A few bugs: Sometimes when you have véry much ships flying to a planet, some of them have too much distance, and fly further, and out the screen. Also, Fighters keep flying towards an other star, even if there are no fighters left in the fighterstar.

I'ts an really hard game, but I've beaten it, however, after finishing the last campaign level, there were 11 ships from me flying somewhere out of the screen(see the bug) and I didn't get an 'victorious'screen.

KH: Coliseum of Oblivion4 KH: Coliseum of Oblivion4

I Like this

I like this. For the stage as it is now, it's great. I know it's not finished, so i'm not going to say something about that. Keep up the good work ;)

Desert Fire Desert Fire

Nice game

I find this really nice. One point is bad: Speed. The game is running slow on much points, wich makes it very hard to drive/shoot etc. But the rest is cool!

Going Up! Going Up!

Hmm. weird game

I like the idea, but the stairs are horrible, as well as the jumping.
I DIED and DIED and DIED etc...
The graphics are good, exept you don't know where you can jump and where not.

O, yeah. They've put you in the Halloween collection becouse of the use of the Halloween preloader.

Renandchi2 responds:

yeah, i figured that out...
anyways, thanks for the review!

Smarties Quiz Smarties Quiz

NICE!! very Impossible quizzy

I like this game very much (even with the preloader problem). I know much of the answers, cause I've played the Impossible quiz too ^^.
A few tips: this music was awful, and I couldn't turn it off :(. Also, one song is better as choosing again every time I was game over.
I should used another font, thisone is not very good readable.